Use the menu above for the best touring advice, downloadable routes, reviews and more!
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine is the original and best bike mag.
Established in 1962, it’s a magazine for the more discerning rider. An in-depth read for the real-world motorcyclist, we dedicate more space than any other magazine to the most concise reviews, fascinating interviews and inspiring touring and adventure.
The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
NEWS & OPINION
- News: Everything that you need to know about. Including bike thrusters. Yep.
- Products: Our scooter expert assesses the updated Suzuki Burgman.
- Maynard Hershon: He likes those helmets… but enough with the emails already.
- The High Sider: Our armchair racer extraordinaire considers the TT’s ‘old codgers’.
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Zoe Cano: Rattling off the miles in part two of her epic journey down under.
- Day ride: One reader discovers how beneficial riding is for his mental health.
- Richard Millington: What’s what in the wide world of adventure riding.
- Mid ride: 900 miles on a small Yamaha. Proper fun.
- Long ride: A big journey to a music festival destination in Morocco – part one.
- Yamaha NIKEN: World launch report on Yamaha’s funkiest modern era motorcycle yet.
- Harley-Davidson Sportsters: Will the 1200cc Evolution-engine Sportsters live up to the US-led hype?
- Ducati 1100 Scrambler: Does bigger always mean better? Usually, yeah.
- KTM 790 Duke: More fun than a bouncy castle with a bucket full of frogs. Better than a Triumph too.
- Classic test: Roland on the screamer that defined two generations: Yamaha’s RD350LC.
- Used test – Honda CB1100EX: Big and bulky with a smile. Enough about Mossy, what’s the bike like?
- Coming classic: A fine place to put your monies. This month, a Monster of a buy. Arf.
- What’s on: It’s the height of summer and there’s so much to get out and see.
- Tried & tested: Our favourite things to ride in (and on) from dealers (probably) near you.
- Kevin Cameron: Engines are always full of lubricating oil, aren’t they? Er, not all the time.
- Kawasaki Z900RS: The modern retro rocket joins the fleet. Hurrah for the 1970s.
- Yamaha X-Max 400: Time to say goodbye to the scoot that looks after you.
- KTM 1090 Adventure: The KTM gets its first service. Does much need doing?
Every month you can enjoy a proper read, as well as the most honest and essential kit tests out there.
Why not pick up a copy of the magazine in any good supermarket or newsagent. Alternatively, you can buy a digital or print edition now, or save even more money with a subscription.