Use the menu above for the best touring advice, downloadable routes, reviews and more!
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine is the original and best bike mag.
Established in 1962, it’s a magazine for the more discerning rider. An in-depth read for the real-world motorcyclist, we dedicate more space than any other magazine to the most concise reviews, fascinating interviews and inspiring touring and adventure.
The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now! Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
NEWS & OPINION
- News: This is what we spy with our beady little eyes this month.
- New BMW and new Ducati motorcycles to ogle.
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Day ride: Shropshire this month for the rider who takes a short while
- Mid ride Germany. Oschersleben is a lovely place to ride in/to
- Long ride: San Fran to LA. That’s a lot of coolness from the USA
- Richard Millington: Big screen or small. And the motorcycles role within
- Honda Forza: In two sizes, the Honda is an impressive two wheeler!
- BMW R 1250 GS: World Launch Report: The big one, the main cheese, the goal post mover.
- Moto Morini Corsaro ZT: A strong naked in a class that’s full of strong nakeds… is it good enough?
- Honda’s Monkey 2019: It’s bigger than the original, physically. But it’s also much more motorcycle.
- Harley-Davidson FXDR: World Launch Report: Is it a drag bike? Is it a roadster? What on earth is it?A Texan tells us
- Buyer’s guide: The best guide for the S1000XR sporty adventurer from BMW
- Iconic metal: How Steve Plater got to ride a motorcycle worth all of £2 million. And it seized on him!
- Knowledge: Could we be going faster on motorways legally? Soon?
- 20 years of the R1: Looking back over two decades of Yamaha’s iconic superbike
- Events: Several places to go and several things to do
- Coming classic: Yamaha’s R6. Small, punchy and becoming valuable
- Tried & tested: The things we wear when we ride
- Kevin Cameron: Jumpin’ Jack Flash – it’s all about gas (or at least, Olefins)
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Interested? Well you can get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month!
Every month you can enjoy a proper read, as well as the most honest and essential kit tests out there.
Why not pick up a copy of the magazine in any good supermarket or newsagent. Alternatively, you can buy a digital or print edition now, or save even more money with a subscription.