We have teamed up with Wheels of Morocco to offer one of our lucky readers a chance to win the same tour that Mikko went on.
The tour will be offered completely FREE. The only costs for the winner will be getting to and from Marrakesh, lunches, refreshments and petrol while there, and any extras you want during the tour. To get there you can fly, ride or swim – the choice is yours, but there are several cheap flights from many UK airports, so that’s probably the best choice.
What’s on offer?
This tour provides a perfect long weekend escape to those curious about riding in Morocco.
There are three riding days, and you should allow a day at each end for arrival and departure.
Long weekend tour at a glance:
- Starting point: Marrakech
- Duration: 3 riding days
- Surface: 90% road, 10% trails and gravel roads
- Required experience: Riders of all levels
- Highlights: The untouched beauty of the Atlas, crossing the Tizi n’Test and Tizi n’Tichka passes, the UNESCO World Heritage site of Ait Benhaddou, the imperial city of Marrakech
- Airport collection / drop-off
- 4 nights accommodation in 4/5 star hotels and Riyads
- BMW bike rental (BMW F 700/750/800/850 GS) for the 3 riding days, including insurance. If you prefer the big boxer GS, there’s an additional fee
- All breakfasts and dinners during the journey
- Multilingual BMW Motorrad Certified Guide on motorbike
- Support vehicle for assistance and to transport your luggage – above 5 riders
- Information pack and souvenir
- Photos of the trip
- Road tolls where applicable
- Full gear on request
- Travel to Marrakesh and back
- Lunches, refreshments and fuel during the tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Any upgrades you want (bigger bike, bring a pillion, etc.)
If you want to learn more about Wheels of Morocco, their tours or about riding in Morocco in general, visit: www.wheelsofmorocco.net
To enter the competition, simply fill out your details in the form below. If you are experiencing any problems filling in the form below, click here: https://prpage.co/Fe4/?noredir=tru