Charterhouse gears up for Bristol Show
20 January 2015
Auctioneer Charterhouse is set to hold an exciting auction full of intriguing machines at the Carole Nash Bristol Classic MotorCycle Show in February.
The show takes place on the weekend of February 7-8, 2015, at the Royal Bath and West showground in Shepton Mallet.
Charterhouse has already confirmed some of the lots which will go to auction, including a 1961 Velocette Venom and a 1987 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Trike.
• Further auction details, including previews of lots, can be found at www.charterhouse-motorcycle.blogspot.co.uk
Other Feature Articles
- Big Ride: From Wollongong to Woolwich
- Day Ride: God's country
- First Ride: MV's F3 800
- First Ride: Burgman Executive 650
- Mid Ride: Littles & Large
- Big Ride: Enfields to India
- Launch Report: Aprilia Caponord 1200
- Enduro riding: Back to the fun
- Mid Ride: A fistful of euros
- Day Ride: (This is the) Road to Hull
2 September 2014
Last week a video of a Japanese man dressed up like the Christopher Nolan Batman riding on his own personal Batpod went viral. Now BBC has tracked down the Batman of Japan who refers to himself of Chibatman (after his home city of Chiba) and interviewed him. Chibatman conducted the interview in full costume and refused to reveal his true identity, but did give his reasoning for why he was dressing up like Batman. He wanted to make the people of his country smile after the 2011 tsunami, and has been continually riding around his home city of Chiba ever since.
Current Issue: Mar 2015
Tours, bike tests, adventures and expert know-how
• Ducati Scrambler: how it rides, who it's made for, why they'll all be different • KTM E-SM: the learner-legal that cheats the system • Motorcycling's bright future • New Versys 650: more power, better comfort, stronger road focus • Suzuki Gladius buyer's guide • Hesketh revisited • South African superbike safari • Products 2015: great new kit revealed • Body armour and what you need to know
• Next issue on sale: March 6, 2015