We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – and it’s a bit of a belter, even if we say so ourselves.
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
This time, we’ve added a 32-page guide to the Cairngorms, to our collection of National Park guides; and Chris and Dee Finch tackled Enduro India – did they make it?
In our News & Opinion section, MSL resident lawyer tackles motorcycling legalities head on and MSL reader Hannah is on the verge of going big in biking.
On top of that, among our road tests are a Yamaha Tenere 700 and the Honda 350s.
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine’s August issue also features…
- Merino wool – this is why Merino is ideal wool for motorcycling garments.
- When Maja met… – Guliafshan, who is a rebel and an adventurer at heart.
- Tried & tested – Motorcycle kit tested so you know what’s worth buying.
- Suzuki GSX-S1000GT – Stu has cleaning problems with the GSX-S.
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure S – Chad makes it to the TT with the orange adventurer.
And there’s still so much more to pick at!