We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – this time, 100 years of BMW, riding along the Mississippi river, and a chance to win tickets to Motorcycle Live!
This time, we break down Yamaha’s secret recipe for success, take a ride through the Swiss Alps, discover the best winter riding in the Scottish Borders and brush up on our wet riding skills.
Plus, in our News & Opinions section, we delve into the history of 100 years of BMW and take a look at some new bikes – Hornet, Multi, and KTM!
Enjoy everything MSL by reading the monthly magazine, Subscribe here.
On top of that, we have a whole host of road tests, including MV Agusta Lucky Explorer 9.5 and Harley-Davidson Low Rider S.
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure December also includes:
- Products – this month’s most exciting biking kit and apparel.
- Riding in the USA – riding beside the Mississippi river on an appallingly large motorcycle.
- Suzuki Hayabusa – does the manic muscle-tourer work as your everyday bike in the UK?
- Kawasaki H2 SX SE Tourer – Dave goes riding insanely fast on the touring motorcycle.
- BMW K1600 GTL – Mikko says farewell to the GTL with some big-mile trips