We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – and it’s a bit of a belter, even if we say so ourselves.
This time, Maria is looking for the sweet spot between classics and modern bikes; and what kit does a tour leader carry on the bike? Richard tells.
In our news and opinion section: Maynard digs out his favourite articles from the past issues; all you need to know to ride your road bike off-road; and we’ve got lots of product reviews and recommendations.
Enjoy everything MSL by reading the monthly magazine, Subscribe here.
On top of that, there are road tests of a Harley-Davidson Nightster and Yamaha NEO’S.
Also in this issue
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine’s July issue also features:
- KTM 1290 Super Adventure S – Chad is making friends with the big orange adventure bike.
- Honda NT1100 – There’s a lot more to like about the Honda than you may at first think.
- Yamaha Tracer 9 GT – Bertie tackles dull motorway miles on the Tracer.
- Mid ride – Scotland’s NC500 is good, but doing the whole thing isn’t compulsory.
- Iceland on two wheels, in winter – It may not sound like a good idea, but it’s been done.
And there’s still so much more to pick at!