We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – and it’s a bit of a belter, even if we say so ourselves.
This time, Stu’s had a bit more time to get used to the Suzuki – it’s safe to say he still loves it – Sam Manicom and friends have a new book out; and MSL’s resident lawyer tackles motorcycling legalities head on.
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
On top of that, there are road tests of a Triumph Tiger 1200, BMW CE 04, Royal Enfield 350 Classic and more!
Also in this issue
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine June issue also features:
- Honda NC750X: Mossy has been riding the NC for quite a while now. And he’s still happy.
- Caring for leather: Biking leathers are expensive, so it pays to look after them.
- Richard Millington: Crossing borders is easy. Most of the time anyway.
- Long ride USA coast to coast is an epic ride – even if you are not a Harley fan.
- Letters: MSL readers have their say about everything bike-related.