The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
NEWS & OPINION
- News: The latest biking news.
- Products: Interesting kit and accessories
- Your letters: MSL readers have their say
- Maynard Hershon: Children’s hospital toy run, pt. 1
- The High Sider: Testing times for all
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Touring news: Tours of note
- Day ride: Lake District passes ridden
- Richard Millington: One week or ten – it’s all the same
- Mid ride: Technical troubles in Portugal
- Long ride: 1902 FN finally reaches Belgium
- Adventure planning: How to prep your bike and kit
- Suzuki V-Strom 250: One week with the mini-adventurer
- Kawasaki H2 SX SE: Supercharging sports touring
- Triumph Tiger 800: Now more off-road orientated
- Honda Africa Twin Adventure Sports: Even tougher than before
- Harley-Davidson Sport Glide: The cruiser that does it all
- Yamaha X-MAX and KTM RC390: Winter trip to Skegness
- Classic test: 1981 Triumph TR7 Tiger 750
- Baba’s Blades: the Honda Fireblade story
- Tech Talk: Supercharging explained
- What’s on: dates for your diary
- Tried & tested: Winter jacket, trousers, gloves and more
- Kevin Cameron: The natural man
- Tony Carter: Bandit territory
- Suzuki GSX-S1000F: Bertie very nearly plugs and plays
- Yamaha X-MAX 400: Making a fish and chip run to Matlock Bath
- Suzuki V-Strom 650XT: Mossy is converting minds