The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
NEWS & OPINION
- News: A frantic few weeks in motorcycling including the Isle of Man TT races.
- First Ride: Take a Harley, call it the Fat Boy 114 and see how it goes on British roads.
- Maynard Hershon: When that hunger for a new motorcycle strikes.
- The High Sider: Lorenzo joins Marquez at Honda in MotoGP. Ructions will be felt.
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Day ride: Who says you have to put up with drab city landscapes when you ride?
- Richard Millington: Booking hotels that are motorcycle friendly. A tricky task, sometimes.
- Mid ride: Dreams come true with Barcelona and the Spanish countryside.
- Long ride: Part two of a life-changing, affirming trip to a music festival.
- Husqvarna 701 Vitpilen: Funky, leftfield, oddball – but enough about Mikko. This is the big Vitpilen.
- Husqvarna 401 Vitpilen and Svartpilen: Smaller but no less funky, Husky’s beginner road bikes.
- Zero DSR Black Forest: A full-on (ish) Adventure bike that’s powered from a plug socket.
- The Gulas: Small and a bit pricey, it’s a motorbike with peddles for the 21st century.
- Classic test: Roland on the Suzuki that really did start everything.
- Used test: Honda VFR800 2014. It’s arguably the most capable all-rounder you can buy second-hand
- Coming classic: Honda CBR600 – buying one is a potential minefield. Bertie’s here to help you avoid a pup.
- What’s on: The best of everything to see and do in the world of motorcycling.
- Tried & tested: Stuff for your bike and other useful bits and bobs. All used by us.
- Kevin Cameron: Four-stroke, yep. Two-stroke, a smelly nirvana. One-stroke? Over to you KC.
- Kawasaki Z900RS: The retro’s keys are snapped up with unseemly haste.
- Honda X-ADV: Chris is falling in love with the weird super scooter.
- KTM 1090 Adventure: Roger’s been fettling the orange bike for the summer.