The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered to you each month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
NEWS & OPINION
- News: The latest two-wheeled news
- Products: Kit yourself out for the new season
- Your letters: Our readers have their say
- Leon Mannings: Dieselgate, emissions and dead ends
- Maynard Hershon: Urban bikes
- The High Sider: Achieving the impossible
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Touring news: Return of the prodigal son
- Day ride: Visiting Father Ted’s place
- Richard Millington: The world is a book
- Mid ride: Chasing Rossi
- Long ride: California touring
- Morocco on WR250R: Trail riding in the desert
- Ducati Monster 821: What’s new?
- Husqvarna 701 Enduro: A2-restricted trail fun
- A week in the life of… Honda Rebel
- Kawasaki Z900RS: Retro with a modern twist
- Touring test: BMW R1200GS & Yamaha MT-10 Tourer
- Classic test: 1973 Kawasaki Z1
- Winter jackets: All you need to know
- Kawasaki Z range history: From the Z1 to the Z900RS
- Tech Talk: Frames in a nutshell
- Get your knee down
- Pere Tarrago: Master model maker
- Tried & tested: Biking essentials tested
- Kevin Cameron: Recognisable style
- Tony Carter: Tough love