The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered to you each month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
NEWS & OPINION
- Show news
- Latest kit
- Your letters
- Subscription offer
- Leon Mannings: Bad air bubble
- Maynard Hershon: Hailwoods, Spencers and us
- The High Sider: International playboy bike racers? No thanks
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Touring news
- Day ride: Secret escape to Scotland
- Richard Millington: Slow down please
- Mid ride: The grand ride to Aida
- Long ride: From Australia to Amsterdam
- Events calendar
- Adventure advice: Planning and paperwork
- Ducati Diavel Carbon: Can you tour on it?
- BMW R1200GS: The ultimate adventurer tested
- Yamaha X-MAX 400: We ride it to France and back
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000XT: Two-up touring test
- Classic test: 1982 Laverda Montjuic Mk2
- Keeping it clean: Make your bike shine
- Christmas gift guide: Looking for a biking present?
- Ride faster in half a day: Ron Haslam gives you wings
- Winter gloves: Quick buyer’s guide
- Desert island bikes: Nick Sanders picks his favourites
- Tried and tested: biking essentials put through their paces
- Kevin Cameron: Petrol becomes irrelevant
- Tony Carter: Throw us a ball!