The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy more MSL reading in the monthly magazine.
Click here to subscribe & save.
NEWS & OPINION
- News: The biggest stories in biking
- Products: New kit and accessories
- Your letters: MSL readers have their say
- Maynard Hershon: Children’s hospital toy run, pt. 2
- The High Sider: Popcorn, TV, action!
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Touring news
- Day ride: Darting around Dartmoor
- Richard Millington: What to do with potholes
- Mid ride: Discovering hidden Spain
- Long ride: Indian adventures
- History Boy recommends: Castle Drogo
- Long way home: Kinga rode back home to Poland from Australia – and that was just the start of the trip
- Kymco AK550: Do it all super scooter
- Honda CB125R: Best-looking 125 out there?
- Triumph Tiger 1200: Big miles on the big cat
- Ducati Panigale V4: The best Panigale yet?
- Classic test: 1989 Kawasaki KR1
- Yamaha’s great comeback: How the MT-range saved the day
- Kit care: How to look after your riding gear
- Improve your riding: British Superbike School
- What’s on: Dates for your diary
- Tried & tested: Including a ladies’ kit special
- Li-Ion: The what, the why and the how
- Kevin Cameron: What’s next?
- Tony Carter: On the subject of Moto Gymkhana
- Honda Africa Twin DCT: Mikko resamples the big Honda
- Honda FireBlade ’02-’03: An up-and-coming classic
- Yamaha X-MAX 400: The scoot gets blinged up
- Suzuki V-Strom 650: New rubber for new adventures