The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now. Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered to you each month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy everything MSL by reading the monthly magazine, Subscribe here.
NEWS & OPINION
- Latest products
- Your letters
- Subscription offer
- Leon Mannings: ‘Rising’ seas and seeing climates change
- Maynard Hershon: With the Son on the Tuesday ride
- The High Sider
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Touring news
- Day ride: Chalk country
- Richard Millington: Maps are fantastic
- Mid ride: No train, no strain
- Long ride: Around the USA on a Deauville
- Events calendar
- Turning Japanese: Riding in Japan
- Touring on a cruiser: Yamaha SCR950
- Moto Guzzi V7 III: The special one
- Flat out fun with Suzuki’s new 125s
- Royal Enfield Himalayan 400: First test
- Back to basics: BMW R nineT Urban G/S
- Steve Plater tests: Aprilia Tuono V4 1100 Factory & Yamaha MT-10 SP
- Handmade: Moto Morini Corsaro ZZ
- Buyer’s guide: Suzuki V-Strom 1000
- Classic test: 1987 Yamaha V-Max
- Triumph’s Thai factory: Behind the scenes report
- Ducati DRE Enduro: Welsh taster
- Luggage debate: Hard or soft?
- Tried & tested: Shark D-Skwal helmet, Weise Marin trousers, AlcoSense Pro Fuel Cell breathalyzer, Eigo backpack, Trik Moto budget jacket & trousers
- Kevin Cameron: Stuck in the middle
- Tony Carter: Oi, China. Leave that tech alone!