The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now! Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
NEWS & OPINION
- News: This is what we spy with our beady little eyes this month.
- Maynard Hershon: The story from 1964 concludes.
- The High Sider: One down, more to go?
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Day ride: This is the way to ride into Birmingham.
- Richard Millington: Why is it that time management on tour never works?
- Mid ride: Ireland’s Atlantic coast makes for great riding.
- Long ride: Riding into northern lights in Russia.
- BMW S1000R to Spain: Most people take a touring bike on a tour. Not our Ross…
- Ducati World Tour: In 1957 two men did a Charley and Ewan on Ducatis. This is their story…
- MV Turismo Veloce 800 SCS: It rides great, it will make your mates green with envy and look, no clutch!
- Sinnis Terrain 125: An adventure bike for less than £2500! Can it be any good?
- Brough Superior Pendine Sand Racer: It’s a Brough, but not like the others.
- Das Originals: Back in 1978 these machines put the ‘super’ in superbikes.
- Benelli TRK502K: A Chinese-made Italian adventure bike. What’s that like then?
- Buyer’s Guide: This is how to bag the king of adventure, a BMW R1200GS.
- Classic Test: 1974 – the year of the Yamaha TX650.
- Knowledge: Speed limits come under the MPs’ spotlight.
- Coming classic: Suzuki GSX-R750Y: the best of the bunch.
- What’s on: These are the places to be.
- Tried & tested: This time it’s not just about kit. We’ve been reading too.
- Kevin Cameron: Radial valve layout – is it the way to go?
- Honda CB1000R: Tony has found the bike’s niche. And all it took was a deluge.
- Kawasaki Z900RS: Bertie is trying to convert the original Z1 fans.
- Honda X-ADV: For Mossy this Honda is better than a ‘Blade.
- KTM 1090 Adventure: Riding with a police escort makes for an interesting tale.
- Husqvarna 401: It’s very nearly as practical as it is funky.
- Yamaha Tracer 900: It’s bike night time for Jono.
- Honda Africa Twin DCT: When Matt met the AT (again).
- Suzuki GSX-S1000F: Stuart turns the naked into a kind of tourer.