The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now! Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
NEWS & OPINION
- News: The biggest stories in biking this month – including genuine from-the-bushes scoop photos!
- Timur Sardarov: MV Agusta’s money man shares his vision for the future.
- Maynard Hershon: Bikes, girls and England. All the way back in 1964.
- The High Sider: Sporting prowess from hiding behind the sofa and moaning at the telly box.
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Day ride: Can you get from Essex to Ypres and back in a day?
- Richard Millington: What if the bike you really want doesn’t fit your image?
- Mid ride: We love riding in Spain. This time it’s the Pyrenees.
- Long ride: Short nights, long fjords, cheap ferries and expensive cheese in Norway.
- Toro Trail: English rider, German bike and Spanish trails are the perfect mix.
- Travel: From the four corners of the globe they came (back).
- Cagiva fest: If you want to see lots of Cagivas in one place, this is it.
- Moto Gymkhana: The boys are getting faster, sharper, and still nowhere near the podium.
- BMW C400X: They had a rubbish World Cup, but the Germans know how to make scooters.
- KTM Freeride: If you want to venture right off the tarmac, this is the way to do it in quarter-litre style.
- Redfox Grinta Ducati: Built for the Classic TT. This is a bike you could make yourself.
- Curtiss Zeus: Whether you love it or hate it, this electric machine is certainly unique.
- Classic test: Honda CB750. It’s a classic alright, but how does it measure up these days?
- Used test: BMW K1600GT. There’s something about that six-cylinder engine… not to mention all those gizmos.
- Coming classic: Where to put your money if you’re looking to the long term.
- What’s on: Don’t miss these events in the next few weeks.
- Tried & tested: Our real life tests tell the truth behind the marketing spin.
- Kevin Cameron: What wins races – the rider, the bike, or something else altogether?
- Honda CB1000R+: Attention seeker’s delight!
- Kawasaki Z900RS: Classic looks or a classic ride?
- Honda X-ADV: Chris changes his habits to suit the bike.
- KTM 1090 Adventure: Roger meets the ‘egg boys’.
- Husqvarna 401: Ross enjoys the Black Arrow.
- Yamaha Tracer 900: It’s got what Paul needs.