THE biggest and best regular Autojumble in the UK is back with bang… but we’ll be making a few changes to keep you safe.
How to get your tickets (safely).
- Buy your ticket in advance and beat the queues
- Buy your ticket with contactless card payment on the day
- Or, buy your ticket with cash… but due to social distancing, it will be quite a bit slower than normal. (For best advice, go back to number 1… buy in advance!)
So what’s the detail?
When: August 16
Where: Newark Showground, NG24 2NY
Time: From 8am
Price: £10 for Early Birds from 8am/£7 for General Admission from 10am
What do I need to know?
- All visitors must adhere to the government’s social distancing guidelines, keeping two metres apart where possible
- Indoor areas will be restricted to a set number of visitors at any one time (we will be counting people in and out)
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available at the entrance
- Wash your hands regularly throughout the day
- Toilets will be cleaned and monitored throughout the day
- Catering will be available
What do I need to do?
- Buy your e-tickets in advance if possible
- Print them out and bring them with you
- Come at the right time
- Early Bird – 8am
- General Admission – 10am
- Wash your hands
- Keep you distance
- Have fun
- Be patient!
For more information and to purchase your tickets go to www.newarkautojumble.co.uk
You may also be interested in…
Coronavirus forced our world into lockdown. Millions flew home, stockpiled on toilet roll and hunkered down to see out the pandemic.
But it’s not that easy for motorcycle travellers. Some managed to ship their bikes out in time, others had to leave them and fly out… and the rest stayed behind. Most are trapped inside closed borders, a few want to leave but can’t, one caught COVID-19 and the rest are just trying to make the best of a tough situation.Click here to subscribe.