The latest issue of Motorcycle Sport & Leisure is out now! Get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month.
Here’s a quick summary of what’s inside this issue…
Enjoy everything MSL by reading the monthly magazine, Subscribe here.
NEWS & OPINION
- News: This is what we spy with our beady little eyes this month.
- New BMW and new Ducati motorcycles to ogle.
TOURING & ADVENTURE
- Day ride: Shropshire this month for the rider who takes a short while
- Mid ride Germany. Oschersleben is a lovely place to ride in/to
- Long ride: San Fran to LA. That’s a lot of coolness from the USA
- Richard Millington: Big screen or small. And the motorcycles role within
- Honda Forza: In two sizes, the Honda is an impressive two wheeler!
- BMW R 1250 GS: World Launch Report: The big one, the main cheese, the goal post mover.
- Moto Morini Corsaro ZT: A strong naked in a class that’s full of strong nakeds… is it good enough?
- Honda’s Monkey 2019: It’s bigger than the original, physically. But it’s also much more motorcycle.
- Harley-Davidson FXDR: World Launch Report: Is it a drag bike? Is it a roadster? What on earth is it?A Texan tells us
- Buyer’s guide: The best guide for the S1000XR sporty adventurer from BMW
- Iconic metal: How Steve Plater got to ride a motorcycle worth all of £2 million. And it seized on him!
- Knowledge: Could we be going faster on motorways legally? Soon?
- 20 years of the R1: Looking back over two decades of Yamaha’s iconic superbike
- Events: Several places to go and several things to do
- Coming classic: Yamaha’s R6. Small, punchy and becoming valuable
- Tried & tested: The things we wear when we ride
- Kevin Cameron: Jumpin’ Jack Flash – it’s all about gas (or at least, Olefins)
PLUS SO MUCH MORE!
Interested? Well you can get yours at any discerning newsagent or subscribe to get yours delivered every month!