We have another high-octane issue of MSL ready for you – and it’s a bit of a belter, even if we say so ourselves.
This time, Maynard digs out his favourite articles from past issues and Stu gets a ride on Barry Sheene’s world championship-winning bike.
Enjoy everything MSL by reading the monthly magazine, Subscribe here.
In our News & Opinion section, Triumph’s electric future is getting closer and MSL’s resident lawyer tackles motorcycling legalities head-on.
On top of that, among our road tests are a Yamaha XSR900 and Aprilia Tuono V4 Factory.
Motorcycle Sport & Leisure magazine’s August issue also features…
- BMW K1600 GTL – Mikko is comparing having the Beemer to relationships. Yes, it’s a bit weird, so just humour him.
- Yamaha TMAX Tech MAX – Mossy was supposed to be on the NT1100, but a busted ankle required a change of plan. It seems to go okay, though.
- Day Ride – Shropshire countryside and industrial history.
- Getting into track riding – Track training and a classic bike track day makes Mikko happy
- Suzuki GSX-S1000 GT – It’s track time with a very special surprise for Stu and the GT.